Saturday, January 17, 2009

INTI Closed Basketball Tournament!!!

Last few days, my basketball friend tell me having INTI Closed Basketball tournament....
And he say he wan me play for his team... Last 2 years that i am in INTI, first year tournament and i was together with good friends and second year is worst year, with a bad team and tis year and i can in for a more good team and that can say i play for so hardworking in college and i was improve my basketball skill and learn a lots of basketball skills and knowledge from my college friends...

Today we have our traning at 8am morning... At first, we all meet at INTI basketball court and then play for a while and having guards come to tell us we cannot play in school be4 6pm!!! Then we go to other court and have our traning....

Traning till 12 smtg and we all was tired and few friends have something to do and was going b then we finish our traning!!!

Hope this time competition can help my team and i think this also is last year that i play tournament in college because if lucky and me will finish my diploma is tis year.

So hope all teammate good in game!!!

UNDERDOG RULES!!!!

ps:UNDERDOG is our team name!!!

No comments: