Monday, February 9, 2009

Why? Why? Why?

Tis 2 days i got playing ball at school... My leg was abit pain but i still play ball but was not "pok meng" like last time because tis friday having competition edi...

I dun wan before competition and my leg cannot cure so i just get the ball, passing the ball and less to do last time the thing that when my leg is no problem... I will having the ball under basket and get the point... But now my leg not very pain, i can do that but i not dare because i dun wan make my leg more pain.... I wanna cure fast because i wan help my team in competition...

I not so good playing ball but i still can do smtg to help my team.... Last time i wanna spin in under basket... "no problem", now wanna spin oso need think first... keep spin then jump back and shoot the ball....

Hope my leg cure fast... God, Help Me Please!!!

2 comments:

Bee Siew said...

Ur pain is because rain, food!
haiyo!!!
becareful ur pain!
u dun wan competition once time wont die de...
rest first is better!!!





i still care of u!!

K^.^C said...

hahaha...
last time competition....

i will care de...thx yo caring.